Who we are
Moma Event is the communication and event agency of Moma Group. A group with a unique model that breaks down the barriers between crafts and consulting abilities. A group that revisits formats and multiplies touch points with all targets and audiences.
Moma event boasts more than 22 years of existence and experience, with 18 collaborators, women and men, young and still quite young, passionate and creative people, encompassing experts, talents, interns and party-goers, that all work with the same energy under the guidance of Michel Rivet, General Manager of Moma Event, who thrives to bring his momentum, creativity and know-how amidst this seductive team.
Senior Business Unit managers, expert project managers and transverse production teams, strategic planners and art directors, all integrated, imagine, conceptualize and implement with passion, custom made formats and experiences.
Our skills allow us to make tangible and give life to a digitalized convention, to create and stage pop- up brand places and venues, conceived around a theme or a product. Our expertise enables us to rethink a consumer recruiting strategy, to generate links between co-workers and clients during remarkable trips and travels that are both innovative and sustainable.
At Moma Event we turn every briefing into a challenge of singular creativity and originality, every event into a unique moment and an ownable story, every experience into an unforgettable moment.
Our conviction: turn events into a media that generates tailor made contents, strong emotional markers, memorable instants made to engage, convince and unite your target audiences.
Our strengths: strategic capacities, recognized craft and expertise that flourish within 4 activity hubs:
CORPORATE: conventions, seminars, launches, car press tests, congresses, international summits, parties, reveals, general assemblies, stands, digitalized events… ;
DIGITAL: Conventions, Seminars, Conferences, Team Building, Training, General Assembly, Greetings … ;
BRAND EXPERIENCE: experiential devices, flagship stores, influencing events, 360° activations, consumer recruitment strategies, showrooms… ;
TRAVEL: experiential trips, incentives , reward trips, learning expeditions, eco-solidarity trips, press travel, corporate travel, tailor-made itinerant trips, customer loyalty trips, seminars and international conventions…
Our Credo: To place experience at the service of the message, to put content at the service of brand strategies.
• Prix Top Com d’Argent 2020 dans la catégorie GRANDS PRIX Consumer pour Garden Parvis avec Paris La Défense.
• Prix Or 2020 Catégorie Communication institutionnelle au Festival de la Communication Santé Publique pour le projet #ExploreForCancer de Bristol-Myers Squibb.
• Prix Top Com d’Argent 2019 pour le Bicentenaire de la Caisse d’Epargne Ile-de-France au Grand Palais.
• Trophée d’argent aux Heavent Awards 2019 dans la catégorie meilleur événement multicanal et d’influence pour le Reveal Citroën C5 Aircross.
• Meilleurs Essais Presse automobile 2018 aux Advent Automotive Press Awards pour les Essais Presse Citroën C5 Aircross à Marrakech.
- MICHEL RIVETManaging Director
- GUILLAUME PAQUETCorporate Pole Director
- ARNAUD BAUDOUINBusiness Development Director
Travel Pole Director
- VANESSA ROUSSELBrand Experience Pole Director
- DELPHINE GOUXStrategic Planning Director
- FLAVIE DUPUYCustomer Manager
- SABINE FARESProject Manager Corporate Pole
- ALIX GONCALVESProject Manager Corporate Pole
- HUGO MARTINProduct Manager
- JÉRÉMY GUÉNOLÉProject Manager
Brand Experience Pôle
- CAMILLE CARONAccount Manager
- STÉPHANE ADRIENProduction Director
- VALENTIN GUERMEURAccount Manager Brand Experience Pole
- MÉLISSA BURCKELArtistic Director
- LAURETTE SALINProduction Director
- CAROLE DIXSAUTCustomer Retriever
- JOIN US