MOMA EVENT, MOMA GROUP’s communication and event production consulting agency, has more than 20 years of existence and nearly 15 employees in-house.
Women, men, young people, almost young people, enthusiasts, creatives, experts, talents, trainees, party-goers, all work with the same energy under the leadership of Michel Rivet, General Manager of MOMA EVENT, come to bring his creativity and his experience around this beautiful team.
MOMA EVENT today represents nearly 170 operations a year, responding to issues of image, sales or mobilization. These issues have structured the agency according to the target audiences of our clients: prescribers, employees or consumers.
Our know-how is organized around 2 areas: Corporate expertise and Consumer expertise.
Project experts in each Team supported by transversal teams of production, strategic planning and artistic direction integrated, associated with a hub of freelance talents (scenographer, creative, motion designer, programmer, director, artistic collective, digital consultant … ) imagine and passionately implement custom formats and experiences.
Our know-how leads us to make a digital convention real and tangible, to conceive and stage ephemeral places of life around a universe of a product, to rethink a consumer recruitment strategy … For MOMA EVENT every new project is a unique and singular challenge.
- MICHEL RIVETDirector
- CAROLE DIXSAUTCustomer Retriever
- GUILLAUME PAQUETCustomer Manager
- DAVID PLOUVIERDirector of Strategic Planning
- MÉLISSA BURCKELArtistic Director
- STÉPHANE ADRIENProduction Director
- JENNIFER CHEVALLOTArtistic Director
- ELODIE FROUBusiness Developer
- BASILE DE BLIGNIÈRESProject Manager
- PAULINE BELLOSSIProduction Manager
- EMILIE PARMANTIERProject Manager
- MARINE SASSIERProject Manager
- VALENTINE THOMASProject Manager
- CHRISTINE BILGERProject Manager
- GABRIEL MEUNIERProject Manager Assistant
- MARGOT ALCARASProject Manager Assistant
- JOIN US